Become a Friend of Osborne
Benefits for friends
- Unlimited access to visit Osborne during notified opening hours which includes access to the extensive grounds, Swiss Cottage and museum and the beach. No entrance fee is charged.
- Book into the licensed restaurant which is open during the summer season and there are other cafes in the grounds that may be used by members.
- Visit the beach for a swim with the opportunity to purchase refreshments from the beach café.
- Visit the Swiss Cottage, Museum and gardens.
- Attendance at our annual AGM.
- Regular Newsletters are emailed to members which keep them up to date with our fundraising activities and other items of interest.
- Access to an annual programme of interesting fundraising events. We aim to fill our programme with at least one event each month.
- Eligible for a concessionary flat rate Green Fee to play at Osborne Golf Club. Please email the Membership Secretary to request booking details.
Annual memberships are available from January, April, July and October each year. Our fees for 2023 are as follows:
- Individual membership subscription: £20.00
- Joint membership subscription (two adultS at the same address): £35.00
- Child (all named children age 3-17 years old at address of adult subscriber): £5.00
- Student (age 18-23 with proof of full time study): £10.00
All members, including children, will receive their own individual membership card.
You will need to carry photo ID to validate your membership. This is to comply with English Heritage requirements. Please contact our Membership Secretary if you do not have a photo ID.
For enquires regarding membership, please get into contact with our Membership Secretary by email at email@example.com or complete and return the online Membership Application Form below and we will be in contact as soon as possible. If you would perfer to post your application please printout the Membership Application Form from the Downloads section of this page.
Members receive our regular newsletter with details of all our latest news and offers! (Newsletters are sent electronically via email).
Donations and bequests are always gratefully received.
IMPORTANT - GIFT AID Please ensure you indicate (if applicable) to make your subscription liable to Gift Aid. This scheme allows charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, which means your donations are worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you.